TechInAfrica — Africa’s largest tech, media, and telecoms event, AfricaCom Awards will be held at CTICC, Cape Town, South Africa starting from 13-15 November 2018. The event will be attended by the world’s leading innovators. It aims to elevate African ICT and the continent’s digital economy.
The event will focus on enterprise ICT, digital services, IoT, AI, FinTech, tech startups, 5G, connectivity infrastructure, and broadcasting. Through the event, all the attendees will meet, learn, debate, and cooperate.
What’s interesting about the upcoming AfricaCom event is that attendees with free Visitor Ticket will enjoy two large-scale exhibition halls, hundreds of hours of inspiring keynote addresses, panels of discussions and showcases, and the AfricaCom Awards Afterparty.
AfricaCom’s free Visitor Ticket will also include:
- The AfricaCom Headliners Keynotes – A hearing from the most prominent figures in African tech and telecoms• The Technology Arena – A large-scale, immersive exhibition hall dedicated to innovation & digital transformation• AfricaCom 20/20 – Visionary insights and discussions around cutting-edge tech trends
• The AHUB – The African startup zone, where investors and startups meet
• The Africa Video Forum Content Hub – Pioneering African content creation and bringing together the entire broadcasting value chain
• The Connectivity Hall – Featuring +400 exhibitors bridging the connectivity divide
• The Connectivity Stage – Showcasing the people and products at the forefront of expanding digital connectivity in Africa
• 100s of hours of free talks & panel discussions
• The AfricaCom Awards Afterparty – Join us as we recognize the achievements of those driving Africa through the Fourth Industrial Revolution
The AfricaCom is attended by more than 14,000 and 400 exhibitors. The event generates ideas and changing-deals between the tech innovators and actors.