African firms that employ innovation to solve crucial challenges are encouraged to apply for the TechBridge accelerator program, which awards US$200,000 in cash and other assistance.
TechBridge accelerator program participants get personalized advice on how to grow their businesses, up to US$200,000 in investments, opportunities to learn, and the use of the TechBridge network and other resources.
TechBridge promotes itself as a community of startups, knowledge partners, and investors to help startups grow.
Some of the good things about the program are:
- Access to the Community
- Access to Help Tools and Resources
- Learning approach
- Access to the TechBridge Hub
- Tailored Growth Support
The following are the criteria for selection:
- You must already be making money.
- Technology-enabled solutions.
- A startup whose market and product have already been proven.
- Startups that have a beneficial social impact.
TechBridge has invested in several early-stage tech companies and assisted over 1,000 entrepreneurs and 100 startups with business development.
The deadline for applications is December 15.
To apply online or find out more information, visit the website.