Would you like to know more about data science? This is your chance to learn Python online and then use what you’ve learned to win $5,000. You could use the money to pay for more schooling, buy equipment and software, or fund educational projects.
The applications for the DataCamp Everyone Can Learn Python Scholarship for 2023 are now being accepted.
Python is one of the programming languages that is changing the fastest. Its easy-to-understand syntax, simple system, and pre-programmed system have made it a favorite in programming and data science. It has given thousands of people worldwide new job opportunities.
It’s a great way to learn programming languages or learn something new
Python is easy to learn, even for people who have never coded before, because its syntax is simple and easy to understand.
So, you’ll be able to learn it much faster than other programming languages, and you’ll be well on your way to a job in data science, digital marketing, machine learning, or data analysis.
- Every five runners-up will get $1,000 to help pay for school.
- $5,000 to be used by the recipient for formal education or additional study.
- Anyone can apply, and non-technical fields like art, literature, and languages are welcome.
- Anyone can use it, and areas like art, literature, and languages that are not technical are also welcome.
- You must currently enroll in high school or a postgraduate degree program.
The application deadline is March 31, 2023. The DataCamp scholarship winner and runners-up will be announced on or around Monday, May 1, 2023, and will be notified shortly before this date.
To apply, click here.