VC4A is pleased to introduce the 12 African startups that will be part of the 2023 VC4A Venture Showcase Africa. This yearly premier event gathers the continent’s most promising startups, offering them a platform to present their innovations to investors and industry professionals to secure Seed or Series A funding.
The 12 startups that cut across the 2023 Venture Showcase Africa include:
- Rology: A teleradiology platform enhanced with AI, ensuring timely and accurate radiology reports.
- FreshSource: A B2B platform in the agri-supply chain that leverages data and tech to link producers with businesses, ensuring fair pricing and reducing food wastage.
- Pharmacy Marts: A comprehensive B2B marketplace for pharmacies, offering products, financing, and logistics solutions.
- Vendy: Enables businesses to receive payments from customers even without internet connectivity.
- Treepz: A car-sharing initiative for Africa to cut down CO2 emissions.
- Winich Farms: An app linking food producers, informal food processors, and African retailers.
- OmniRetail: A B2B e-commerce platform with supplier & retail software aiming to unify the informal retail landscape in Africa.
- Duhqa: A digital supply chain platform employing AI and automation to assist SMEs and manufacturers in expanding their operations.
- MPost**: A unique digital service that transforms mobile numbers into official postal addresses.
- SympliFi:A credit-as-a-service platform powered by blockchain offering affordable credit solutions to African MSMEs.
– Additionally, one startup each from Uganda and Senegal:
- Emata: A digital lending platform with a vision to offer loans to a vast number of East African farmers.
- Maad: An e-commerce platform bridging manufacturers and retailers in Francophone Africa.
These dynamic startups were handpicked from hundreds of applications and span a variety of industries in the Seed and Series A stages. Each will benefit from mentorship, technical support, and the chance to introduce their ventures to a room full of potential investors and industry bigwigs at the VC4A Deal Room.
Abu Cassim, who heads the Acceleration Team at VC4A, expressed his enthusiasm, “We’re ecstatic to present these outstanding startups for our VC4A Venture Showcase Africa 2023. Each represents a beacon of creativity and enterprise. Their teams have showcased immense potential, and we’re looking forward to the exciting journey ahead as we foster their growth and jointly shape the future.”
A heartfelt thanks goes to the 2023 Africa sponsors, the African European Digital Innovation Bridge Network AEDIB|NET, and Work in Progress! Alliance. Their unwavering support was pivotal in the successful selection of this cohort.
For further details about the final group of the 2023 VC4A Venture Showcase Africa, you can visit [VentureShowcase.VC4A.com]