The African property market is mired in confusion and disorganization, resulting in long waits before a property owner can get a serious buyer. Part of the problem results from property owners being unable to access the right network of buyers, not forgetting the unscrupulous agents who inflate their prices significantly. Other pertinent issues are fake property titles and a slow but difficult verification process. Landvigo is the technological solution intending to solve these problems in Nigeria.
Landvigo reduces the cost of housing through smart acquisition and quick resale of prime real estate. The company acquires property in good locations at reasonable prices and resells them at below-market-prices and resells them to buyers.
What does the property owner get with Landvigo?
- No interaction with property agents
- Get paid for their property within 48 hours of confirmation
This is a step by step breakdown of the process involved for property owners when using Landvigo:
- Log in to www.landvigo.com
- Enter your details to the short valuation form which then generates an automated valuation.
- Create a Landvigo account where you upload copies of your documents after which you shall be contacted for a physical inspection.
- Post-inspection, Landvigo will make an offer upon which verification and conclusion can be done within 48 hours.
Stephen Uba, is the founder and CEO of Landvigo. He has decades worth of experience in the real estate sector. The other co-founders are Vincent Okeke and Chinweuba Ozeh.