TechInAfrica – The latest report by Broll Property Intel titled ‘The Evolution of Retail’ shows how the retail property sector is evolving, some changing in retail, trends of consumer and technology. According to the report, consumers in South Africa are becoming more considerate of their spending and more focusing on their needs than their desire.
As the competition within the South African commercial market keeps increasing, it’s vital to introduce new offerings in order to attract market share as well as to survive. Additionally, as the commercial market keeps on changing and evolving, it’s very important to always be innovative.
Speaking on being innovative, property brokers adopt more sophisticated tech platforms which not only bring advantages for them but also for landlords and costumers as it can significantly reduce the use of pen-and-paper during the process.
Furthermore, these tech platforms will also connect a tenant with landlords directly which never happened before. By using technology, property brokers are able to focus more on improving deal flows, interpreting the data, advising clients, as well as providing more intimate and consistent property needs-driven.
Commercial property broking at Broll Property Intel has these following offerings:
- Access to a broad range of value-adding services;
- Comprehensive in-house research and analysis capabilities;
- A knowledge-driven team-based approach to solve clients’ property needs;
- Have both national and Sub-Saharan Africa footprints;
- Unmatched database of high-quality office and industrial properties; and
- Working in partnerships with major-listed and unlisted property funds