Last week was a week to remember for participants in the popular Tunisia-based Flat6Labs’ accelerator programme. The fifth cohort of the programme all graduated last week, with the last section of the programme being a digital demo day. It was conducted remotely. A total of eight startups pitched their business ideas at the end of the 16-week programme.
Each of the eight startups walked home with equity funding to the tune of $65,000, including Flat6Labs’ network of mentors, coaches, and experts in various business niches.
The list of startups that participated in the Flat6Labs’ Tunis Accelerator Programme
- Onboard – 3D printing firm
- AutoPlus – Online car dealership
- Junior Robotics Lab – Educational robot maker
- SeekMake – Manufacturing startup firm
- Sgoin – Cryptocurrency startup.
- Study.tn – Video-based learning platform
- Wantotrip – Travel startup
- Sghartoon – Gamified health solution