TechInAfrica – The new series from Huawei, dubbed Huawei Matebook 14 is about to flood the South Africa market soon.
The laptop’s design is ‘stylish’ as quoted from Business Tech, and created with students and young professionals in mind.
Here are the laptop specifications:
- stunning 2K slim-bezel Huawei FullView touchscreen display
- 14-inch laptop, 3:2 with 90% screen-to-body ratio
- multi-touch functionality
- 1.53kg,15.9mm thick
- Huawei’s Shark Fin fan design (with dual heat pipes to prevent overheating)
- 11th-generation Intel Core processor
- 16GB dual-channel RAM
- Nvidia GeForce MX350
- Fast charging, 11 hours of battery life
- Wi-Fi 6 technology
Customers can pre-order from the company’s website and can secure their spot by paying R249, as well as an R2.500 discount on the product.
Huawei MateBook 14 entered South Africa on 1 July.