The GoGettaz Agripreneur competition is here again. It is opened to startups (agribusinesses), particularly those that bring innovation, technology, and passion to the agricultural and food industries.
Closing date of the GoGettaz Agripreneur Prize
This competition closes on 18 June 2020.
Who can participate in this competition?
There are specific criteria you must meet to be given a shot at the prize. Here they are below;
- Age – you need to be between the ages of 18 to 35 before or on day of submission
- Must hold nationality from any of the 54 nations of the African Union.
- Participants must be the founder of the enterprise.
- Haven’t had any criminal records in the past or present, such as tax invasion, felony, and corruption or other criminal offenses.
- Participants must not be any of GoGettaz’s previous finalist
- Startup business must be headquartered in any of the 54 nations of the African Union and be registered therein on or before 1 August 2020
- Businesses must be designed to be sustainable.
Prizes startups can win
You can win several prizes in this competition.
- Win one of two $50k cash prizes – winner must be the most innovative and scalable agribusiness venture in the competition.
- Be among the ten finalists to benefit from support aimed to boost their agribusinesses.
- Be among 250 applicants that will benefit immensely from online training that will boost or strengthen their business plans.
If interested, you can get more information or apply here.