TechInAfrica – Instagram is undeniably a social media platform on the hype. Many people get crazy over it—posting photos and videos—so that other people can see what how’s your life doing. Besides its use for online interaction, the platform is also a “gold mine” for a pool of influencers and businesses owners. In fact, it’s the best place to promote any kind of businesses if you know how to make the best out of it.
In June 2018, Instagram made a record of 1 billion active monthly active users worldwide. It’s a favorite social media from all ages and backgrounds. People can interact with each other through Direct Message (DM), comments, likes, or share their stories and photos.
If you want to make it potential for your business, there are some best tools of Instagram that you can utilize:
- Iconosquare – It provides essential data that enables you to access detailed information about followers, hashtag analysis, and many important data. In other words, the tool helps to understand why something is on trending.
- Social Rank – If you want to gain success on social media, you should understand your followers and interact with them. Social Rank helps to understand your audience by allowing you to investigate the demographics of your audience accurately. It creates specific lists and can identify the most involved followers, etc.
- Magisto – A tool for those who fancy video contents. It provides effects that utilize artificial intelligence to edit your video content. The editing effect can create a big impact on your content, either it’s for personal or corporate one.
- Have2HaveIt – This tool is very useful especially for an e-commerce business. It allows companies to boost their sales by providing followers with a link to buy products. It’s very easy and simple to use, a user only needs to click on the image of the product and information about the product will show up along with a link to the e-commerce page.
- Sendible – The tool that allows you to manage your Instagram profile including when to publish content, gives a response to your followers, as well as develop analysis reports. This tool is useful for company profiles where you can manage it easily through mobile devices.