43 top investors from across the US, Africa, Europe, and the Middle East are signed up to participate at the 8th Angel Fair Africa. The virtual event will take place on the 5th of November. Investors from Africa Venture Capital, Angel Africa List, Viktoria Business Angel Network, America Capital Association, Brightmore Capital, Women-In-Capital, Private Equity Association, Africa Venture Capital, among others.
The ten startups picked to pitch for the panel of investors went through the Africa Virtual Accelerator.
- AgroInnova by Amos Narh
- ShopMeAway by Racine Carr
- Adi&Bolga by Abimbola Oladeji
- Afrijob Network by Harriet Kariuki
- Ejoobi by Simangele Mphahlele
- Gift Pesa by Pamela Muriuki
- Curacel by Henry Mascot.
- Kweza by Ropafadzo Musvaire
- Kalpay by Ibrahima Kane
- Kladika led by Muthoni Mwangi
The participation is supported by Impact Hub Dakar, Google, MEST Africa, CTIC Dakar, StartupBootcamp Africa, iHub, Viable, and Adei Institute. More information on the statements made by the participating startup leaders is shared at iAfrica.