TechInAfrica – Last week, INV Fintech announced who would join its eight accelerator class to partner with financial institutions. Seven startups with a focus on addressing evolving problems in the fintech space had been selected to join the program. They got selected after being reviewed by INV Fintech and with the feedback from partners, including Fiserv, TIAA, BB&T, BMO Harris, City National Bank, among others.
The seven selected startups are:
- Alkymi – It improves how enterprises exchange information using machine learning. It extracts business data from email and documents to automate and accelerate business processes.
- Boss Insights – Boss Insights is a tech platform for traditional lenders seeking digital functionality. It enables them to measure companies in real-time by automatically taking data from the cloud-based software systems used by businesses to track themselves.
- Digs – Digs connects and engages mortgage lenders with their customers before and after the loan takes after. It works by providing customers with a financial tool.
- FinChatBot – FinChatBot is a chatbot technology that addresses the increasing inefficiency, saturation, and expense of call centers in the financial services industry.
- Relativity6 – Relativity6 is a machine learning platform, allowing financial institutions to make an accurate prediction on customers who would likely to churn. It also is equipped with a cross0sell recommendation algorithm that helps to reduce monthly by 1% on average
- Sedicii – Sedicii has introduced a technology that removes the transmission, storage, and exposure of private user data during authentication which can reduce identity theft, impersonation, and fraud
- tuuk – tuuk enables service providers to distribute high-value servicing tasks to customers, enabling them to engage end-to-end without having to leave the third-party app or site.
The selected startups will be mentored by INV Fintech and its partners during the five-month program.
Speaking on the program, Rodrigo Suarez, the Principal of INV Fintech said: “This cohort solidifies the accelerator’s pivot to greater bank enablement. INV Fintech sees significant potential in these startups, with multiple opportunities for mutually beneficial collaborations with established financial institutions.”
For further information about the INV Fintech Acceleration Program, please drop an email to [email protected]