TechInAfrica – Launched recently in Kenya is Nokia G10 as part of the G-series.
Available in all retail stores in the country, G10 is designed for high-profile users who spent the majority of their time on their smartphones.
Here are the specifications of the smartphone:
- MediaTek’s Helio G25 Octa-core processor 2.0 GHz
- 3 / 4 GB RAM
- MicroSD up to 512 GB
- Internal storage of 32 / 64 GB
- Non-removable Li-Po 5050 mAh AI-assisted battery
- 6.5-inch screen size, with IPS LCD of 20:9 aspect ratio
- 13 / 2 / 2 MP triple rear camera with LED flash and 8 MP front camera
- Android 11 OS
According to Nokia, the smartphone’s battery could withstand to 3-days with in-between charges. The company also promises a 3-year occasional security updates.
The smartphone is purchasable starting from Ksh. 14,500.