Payoneer has worked closely with digital banks facilitating cross border payments to customers. The Payoneer for banks program just announced a new partnership with Kuda Bank (Nigeria’s digital-only bank).
The new partnership allows any of Kuda Bank’s customers with a registered business to receive direct payment from marketplaces in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Europe via the Kuda App.
Nigerian Kuda App users with a business registered by the country’s Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) are free to open a Payoneer account or access their existing Payoneer account, view its balance in different currencies, make transfers from Payoneer to Kuda Account and receive payments.
How will the customer benefit?
- Speedy access to Payoneer account details when using the Kuda Bank app.
- Check your Payoneer balance in multiple currencies
- Check and manage your transactions and payment history.
- Withdraw funds from the Payoneer account to Kuda bank account in local Naira currency.
- Sign in Kuda bank account
- Register/login to Payoneer if already a user
- authorize access to your Payoneer account
- Move funds from Kuda bank to Payoneer instantly