TechInAfrica – The third edition of the annual ICT Africa will take place on July 22 – 23, 2019 at Radisson Blu Hotel in Nairobi, Kenya. This year’s edition will focus on the future of Communication & Technology in Africa. It will feature a panel of discussions about Kenya’s Vision 2030, Data Protection Bill, and Digital Uganda under Vision 2040.
Additionally, several other topics to be discussed on the conference are technology application, AI implementation, Blockchain, IoT, Cyber Security, and technology implementation in various sectors such as agriculture, education, healthcare, amongst others. The invited attendees will discuss and debates the best practices to develop ICT in the region.
The key topics of the Information Communication Technology Africa 2019 will be:
- The role of the ICT sector’s growth and development in achieving Kenya’s Vision 2030
- Addressing most fundamental issues in the infrastructure, technology application, and Blockchain
- Implementation of AI and insights on policy, programs, projects, and Internet of Things (IoT)
- The impact of ICT sector towards Kenya’s GDP and the need for a policy, legal, and regulatory framework
- Addressing issues and challenges of privacy, cybercrimes, ethical and moral conduct, copyrights, as well as intellectual copyrights and privacy
- The importance of ICT as youth development and capacity building tool for the national growth strategy
- The growth of ICT in Rwanda and Tanzania
- The implementation of ICT in various sectors: Agriculture, Banking, Education, Financial Services and Insurance, Infrastructure, Healthcare, and Transport
For more information about the third edition of Information Communication Technology Africa, please kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the conference agenda on the given link here: https://bricsaconsulting.com/event/3rd-annual-information-communication-technology-africa/