Orange Fab Cameroon is pleased to announce the opening of the application process for the startup acceleration program.
The program is meant to help digital startups in Cameroon improve their goods or services and make a plan for making more money, getting more attention, and growing.
Orange Fab Cameroon is a 100% free program that is part of a global network in 21 countries. Its goal is to help certain startups grow their businesses in Cameroon. After a great first season in 2022, Orange Fab is again accepting applications for 2023.
Cameroonian startups that meet the following requirements can take part in the program.
- The startup is based in Cameroon and has been around for at least three years.
- The startup gives a new digital service or product that has been tested in the market.
- The startups are transparent, and Orange can work with them.
Themes of the call for applications include:
- E-agriculture:Making it easier for people to access knowledge and training about production, processing, industrialization, the market, etc.
- E-health: Facilitates access to care and medicines, eHealth insurance, etc.
- E-education: New ways for large groups to get an education, training, and career integration and to study for tests.
- Gaming: The possibility of e-sports and online gaming sites.
- Making or designing movies, TV shows, films, etc.
- Lifestyle: Fitness, Sport, food line, etc
Startups who are interested in the Orange Fab startup acceleration program are urged to send in their projects by April 31, 2023. If they are chosen, they will get a personalized support program, access to Orange’s knowledge and resources, and links to business networks worldwide.
In conclusion, the Orange Fab Cameroon program gives digital startups a unique chance to speed up their growth and grow their businesses in Cameroon. Click on this link https://bit.ly/OrangeFabS2 to find out if your startup is qualified to apply.