9 South African startups taking part in this year’s E-Track Venture Exploitation Programme (VEP) where they are hosted at the UCT Graduate School of Business Solution Space. The innovators have made it to the third round of the e-Track programme. Participants at the VEP have the perfect opportunity to accelerate their venture by refining their products by ensuring they are what the customer needs.
The teams have been through a rigorous 12-week journey which culminated in a Demo Day celebration that involved pitching to a panel of judges and experts, chief among them being Eero Tarjanne, MTN Group’s General Manager: Ecosystem Development.
The startups that are advancing are:
- CiTTA – A resource and networking platform/database for experts.
- iAfrika – African language and digital skills development platform.
- Futures Academy – An online high school for grades 10-12.
- Ikhaya Space – Credit provider to individuals and businesses of high net worth.
- Go Themba – mobile carwash phone app
- FynRoot Productions – fynbos potted plants growing venture.
- Guardian Health – Booking system for local clinics and health workers to improve smart service delivery.
- Little Fish – an e-commerce platform targeting MSMEs.
e-Track is a 3-tiered programme focused on accelerating high-impact ventures. Find out more on Twitter.