TechInAfrica – The Digital Retail Forum will take place on January, 30 next year in Johannesburg, South Africa. The event sets out under the theme: Harnessing Digital Technology for Next-Level Customer Centered Retailing. The #DigitalRetailForum will engage Africa’s retail as well as tech leaders, allowing them to share insights that surround the retail sector.
Due to the rapid development of technology, the retail industry has also massively changed in terms of the adoption of technology to bring innovations to its products and services.
The confirmed key speakers of the #DigitalRetailForum, including: Ben Williams, GM: Online at Exclusive Books; Dr. Mark Nasila, Chief Analytics Officer: Consumer Banking & Chief Risk Office at First National Bank; Gareth Hawkey, CEO at redPanda Software; Priya Thakoor, Chief Digital Officer at Coca-Cola; Lesego Moagi, Marketing Executive at Autozone South Africa; Bradley Elliot, Founder at Platinum Seed, and Vian Chinner, CEO at Xineoh.
Meanwhile, the key topics to be discussed in the forum are:
- Leveraging data to understand customer segments
- Manage risk and enhance decision making
- Mapping your journey from brick-and-mortar to e-Commerce
- Leveraging mobile technology to enhance your in-store experience
- Making ‘Mobile Payment for Everything’ a reality
- Leveraging AI to impact your bottom line and CX
- Real-World retail digital transformation stories
- Order Fulfilment: Improving efficiency and speed of delivery
- Understanding the key drivers within the South African retail sector
- Understanding the digital customer’s journey
- Utilizing technology to identify customer pain-points
- Optimizing inventory management and supply chains with technology
- Closing the gap between technology and personalization
- Customer engagement with interactive digital signage and point-of-sale (POS) solutions
- Delivering a technology platform that empowers the business and delights customers
- Assessing emerging retail models and technologies that will define 2019 and beyond
- Adapting to Generation Z in “the digital shopper”
- The store of the future
To join the #DigitalRetailForum conference, visit digitalretailforum.co.za