TechInAfrica – The Nigerian government-owned Galaxy Backbone (GBB) sealed a deal with DataSixth to enhance cyber protection in the country in response to the potential cybersecurity threats.
The partnership will open doors to the following services:
- Security Operations Centre as a Service (SOCaaS),
- State of art SIEM (managed and leveraged),
- Ransomware mitigation & security automation,
- Threat intelligence
- Darkweb monitoring and Security assessment
- VAPT & forensic
- Endpoint detection and response (EDR)
- Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR)
- White label services.
“We are excited about the prospect of joining in partnership with Galaxy Backbone at this critical stage of our growth journey,” DataSixth founder Michael Anyanwu said.
“In our opinion, Galaxy Backbone has an enormous potential to set new standards in cybersecurity including providing managed detection and response services, security analytics and data protection across the country and Africa at large.”
With the partnership, both companies will help MDAs and private sector organizations safeguard their system through GBB’s real-time monitoring of network traffic and malicious activity while offering varied cybersecurity capabilities.