TechInAfrica – As part of its commitment to advance women’s leadership, the Africa CEO Forum is organizing the 2nd edition of the Women in Business Annual Leadership Meeting that will be held in Paris on June 17 – 18, 2019. The Meeting will expect 250 high-level African women leaders to discuss women’s role in science as well as the impact of the 4th Industrial Revolution in their businesses.
The Women in Business Annual Leadership Meeting hosted for the first time in Paris in July 2018, bringing together hundreds of influential women in Africa’s private sector which culminated in the creation of the Women in Business Network which is the first pan-African women’s influence network.
The second edition of the Women in Business Annual Leadership Meeting will focus more on how new technologies impact the business world as well as women’s roles in science and technology. They will also discuss a wide range of topics, including artificial intelligence, robotics, and Internet of Things (IoT).
Around 250 women leaders ranging from private companies and public institutions, managers of multinational companies, and consulting firms in Africa will talk about the topics in interactive discussion sessions. Moreover, the Meeting will also feature inspirational masterclasses and practical workshops to develop their leadership skills.
The high-level African women leaders who are scheduled to participate in the discussions include:
- Elisabeth Medou Badang, VP and Spokesperson for the MEA Zone at Orange
- Cathia Lawson-Hall, Head of Financial Institutions Group for Africa at Société Générale
- Lucy Quist, Co-founder of Executive Women Network
- Toyin Sanni, CEO at Emerging Africa Group
- Anta Babacar Ngom, Executive Director at SEDIMA
- Habiba Laklalech, Deputy CEO at Royal Air Maroc
- Nadia Fettah, CEO at Saham Finances
- Ibukun Awosika, President at First Bank of Nigeria
- Massogbé Touré, President at SITA
- Françoise Remarck, Chair of the Board of Directors at Canal+ Côte d’Ivoire
- Martine Coffi-Studer, Chair of the Board of Directors at Bolloré Côte d’Ivoire.